Friday, May 6, 2011

Heart


You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart, and with all your
soul, and with all your mind. This is
the greatest and first commandment.
Matthew 22: 37-38

My prayer for today:

Lord, I want to love you with all my heart, soul, and mind as you commanded, but there are times when, although my heart feels full of love for you, my mind goes wandering down another path. My very soul feels heavy and weary some days, not as light as it should be if it's only carrying love instead of the world's burdens. Help me to let you lighten my load, Lord. Unite my heart, soul, and mind as they were once at my birth so I may then again be wholly focused on loving you. Amen.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I want to love the Lord with all my heart, mind, and soul too:)

    ReplyDelete