Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Amazing Grace


Let me just start off by saying that I am a sinner as we all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of the God. There have been many times in my life where I have been disgusted my own free will. As much as each person knows right from wrong, we do not always make the "right"choices. When that happens we are to fall on our knees and ask for his forgiveness. Afterwards, we get up, dust ourself off, and remember that he created us in his own image. We should, therefore live our lives so that others can see Christ's light shining through us. I am always reminded of the following verse:
 
My Grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.
2 Corinthians 12:9


My prayer for today:


Heavenly Father, Grace, AMAZING grace is your gift to me. Though I am a sinner, you have saved me from eternal death. You have shown me your mercy and forgiveness. Because you have pardoned my sins, I am a new person in your eyes, Lord. You shower me with your favor and bless me daily. Though I am weak, your grace lives in me and strengthens me. How did I merit such love? Thank you for your unlimited kindness. I will do my best to live every day with the view that you love me beyond measure. That alone is enough for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment